- Oura Ring - The Oura ring is the latest in health tracking wearable devices. We love the Oura Ring not only because it tracks the basics like total steps, activity goals, and sleep but it also tracks temperature, REM and deep sleep, a recovery score and heart rate variability. You can wear it on any finger and only needs to be charges every couple of days. Even better, it is a one time purchase, not a monthly subscription.
- Instant Pot - Yes this has made our list again! The Instant Pot is one of our go-to meal prepping tools. Not only is it quick but you can cook so many types of meals in it from meat and veggies to soups or even desserts! An Instant Pot comes in a 3 quart, 6 quart, or 8 quart size. We recommend at least the 6 quart but if you are planning on using it for meal prep, go for the 8 quart!
- Indie Lee Lip Treat - This is like candy for your lips, especially in the dry, cold weather! Indie Lee make all natural, cruelty free products for all skin types. We carry a variety of their skin care products but their lip treat is a great stocking stuffer idea for anyone. The lip treat is different than chapstick because it has stevia granules that help remove any dead skin while rich anti-oxidants smooth and nourish your lips!
- Fellow Mug - The best way to drink your coffee is in a mug that keeps it hot and doesn't change the taste. Often stainless steel lined mugs interact with the coffee (or any liquid in them) and can leave a metallic or bitter taste. The Carter Everywhere Mug by Fellow is a ceramic lined, double walled coffee mug that insures your coffee stays warm with no metallic after taste. Bonus feature: it has a screw top lid so just throw in it your bag and go!
- Purity Dark Roast - If you are looking for a great stocking stuffer, Purity Dark Roast is the way to go! Not only can this be brewed as the family unwraps the rest of their gifts, it also tastes amazing in your new Fellows Mug (hint, hint!). You can pick up a bag of the dark roast or regular at Avena!
- Higher Dose Sauna - Weekly sauna use has been shown to have amazing health benefits. Not only does it help your complexion, but it also boosts your immune system, releases feel-good chemicals in the brain (dopamine), and improves workout recover. There's no better way to get your sauna experience than from the comfort of your own home. The Higher Dose sauna blanket makes it easy to commit to weekly sauna sessions for you and the whole family!
- Blue Blockers - Now that we are in a season of shorter days, we live in our night time blue blockers. A night time pair of blue blockers will be entirely red and should block 100% of the blue light spectrum, compared to daytime blue blockers that filter in more of the blue spectrum. These mimic the complete absence of blue and presence of red, which is the natural spectral composition of sunset. Night time blue blockers help improve your quality of sleep, increase melatonin levels and help your body shift into rest and repair mode. Check out our entire article dedicated to finding the best blue blockers before making a purchase!
- Red Night Lights - Red night lights may not seem like an exciting gift but for anyone looking to realign their circadian rhythm during these dark New England months, they are something to get excited about. These night lights can be placed in the bathroom or hallways to help make it easier to get around at night without subjecting your eyes to un-naturally bright lights which can decrease melatonin production.
- Flikr Fire - Bringing the camping experience indoors, yes please! The Flikr Fire is an American made, concrete, indoor table top fire pit that uses rubbing alcohol as a clean fuel source. The Flikr Fire isn't just ascetically appealing, you can also add it to your dessert table and roast marshmallows over it!
- Ruck Sack - Functional movement at it's finest. GoRuck believes you can take your fitness anywhere with a backpack with some weight in it. Not only can you ruck with their gear but you can do squats, thrusters, weighted push-ups... pretty much any functional movement - anywhere, anytime. Their Ruck bags are made to hold weight plates without breaking down and provide cushioned support so you can keep doing it.
Another great option for someone looking to kick-start or maintain a healthy lifestyle is to give them the gift of experiences. Often people have a hard time staying on track with their health during this season because so many holiday traditions focus on food or drinking. Turn your gift into a lasting memory by giving an experience for the both of you to share in. This can be a 3D dinosaur puzzle you build together, a holiday light drive through, bi-weekly rucking, trying a paddle board yoga class or even a soap making course. It doesn't have to be something big, any experience you do together will create laughs and memories to be enjoyed forever.
Need more ideas for those on your list? Thingtesting is the place to go! They are a website that features new and upcoming products and brands all in one place. You can shop brands by categories and even create lists to make putting gift ideas together for each person a breeze!
Need an easy meal for the busiest time of year? Start your day with these breakfast sausage sweet potato chicken poppers! You can make them up ahead of time and freeze them until you are ready to eat.